Commissioner Nancy Jackson
Serving District 4
Nancy Jackson is serving her second term as commissioner representing District 4, which includes the unincorporated area in north Arapahoe County and portions of the City of Aurora. She was sworn in January 2011 and her second term expires January 2019. As commissioner, Nancy oversees the Finance and Strategy and Performance departments. She also serves on the County's Executive Budget Committee.
Nancy represents the County's interests on a variety of boards and committees. She is chair of the Colorado Counties Inc. General Government and Justice and Public Safety committees, and serves on the National Association of Counties Health Steering Committee.
Other committees include:
- Arapahoe County Foundation Board of Directors
- Arapahoe/Douglas Regional Workforce Development Board
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Aurora Mental Health Center Governing Board
- Cherry Creek Basin Working Group
- High Line Canal Working Group
- Justice Coordinating Committee
- Metro Area County Commissioners
- Rocky Mountain Crisis Partners
In 2017, she was appointed by Governor John Hickenlooper to serve on the statewide Workforce Development Council. She owns a small property management company.
Commissioner E-News Connection for District 4
- Sign up to receive future issues