Please note: PEAK will be down starting at 6 p.m. on Thursday, September 6 through 7 a.m. on, Monday September 10. During this time you will not be able to apply for any services via PEAK.
Welcome to Human Services. Our mission is to build strong communities by promoting the safety, independence and stability of individuals and families. Our vision is to end to the cycle of poverty and prevent abuse and neglect of children and vulnerable adults. Read our Mission, Vision and Values.
Two generations, One future. The 2-Gen Approach
Our two-generation approach provides opportunities for and meets the needs of vulnerable children and their parents together and vulnerable adults and their caregivers together. Our families receive the services that put the WHOLE FAMILY on a path of economic security. Learn more about the Two-Generation approach.
Services and Responsibilities
How can we help you? Apply for Benefits.
Quick Guide to Food, Housing and Support Services (Printable)
- Adoption Program
- Adult Protection
- Child Care Assistance
- Child Protection
- Child Support Services
- Collaborative Foster Care Program
- Financial Assistance
- Food Assistance
- Heat / Energy Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Youth in Conflict Services
- Free Classes and Workshops
- Human Services Mission, Vision and Values
- Human Services 2017 Fact Sheet
- Annual Report
- Media Contact
- Performance Management
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Not One More Child in Arapahoe County: Community Coalition to Prevent Child Abuse and Neglect
- HANDS - Helping Arapahoe (County) Neighbors Discover Support
- GOALS - Generational Opportunities to Achieve Long-term Success
- Partnering for the Holidays