Required licenses or permits for the sale of alcoholic beverages in the State of Colorado:
- State Liquor License- Issued by the State of Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division
- Local Liquor License- Issued by the Arapahoe County Clerk and Board of County Commissioners
- State Sales Tax License- Issued by the Secretary of State
- Federal Tax Stamp- Issued by the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearm Tax Processing Center
- Food Service License- Issued by the Tri- County Health Department (if applicable) these documents must be posted in plain view and are subject
LOCATION: County Attorney's Office, 5334 Prince St., Littleton, CO 80166
HOURS: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
PHONE: 303-795-4639 FAX: 303-738-7836
- Applying for a New License
- Transfer of Ownership
- Special Event Permit
- Required Forms
- Applicable Colorado State Law
All Alcohol Beverage License applications must be filed with the local licensing authority and given approval prior to filing
with the State of Colorado Liquor Licensing Division.