Arapahoe County and the City of Aurora will host a free forum during National Fair Housing Month for seniors regarding their
rights and responsibilities under the Fair Housing Act.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Martin Luther King Library
9898 E. Colfax Ave., Aurora
Come learn about the Fair Housing Act, how to recognize fair housing violations and who to call for help. Also find information
on a variety of senior resources!
10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Know What’s “Fair” in Fair Housing
- Housing Options for Seniors
- Home Rehabilitation Services
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
- Landlord/Tenant Counseling
- Housekeeping and Chore Services
- Down Payment Assistance
- Plus: Information on Food Assistance, Veterans Services, Adult Protection, Transportation, Long Term Care and more!
Light refreshments will be served. Transportation is available for seniors ages 60 and older by calling FirstRide at 720-540-5566
three days in advance.
No RSVP is required. Please call 303-738-8040 for more information or for special accommodations.