Public Works and Development
Arapahoe County Public Works and Development is responsible for:
- Building: Enforcing building codes and ordinances
- Engineering Services: Reviewing land development proposals for unincorporated Arapahoe County and managing the stormwater quality program
- Planning: Administering all land development codes and planning efforts; enforcing zoning, subdivision, animal control and weed regulations
- Road and Bridge: Maintaining and improving infrastructure in unincorporated Arapahoe County, including roadways, bridges, drainage facilities,
roadway signs and signals
- Transportation: Developing transportation plans for the County
- Support Services: Providing mapping/GIS and support services to County departments and offices
Submit a service request form or call 720-874-6500 to request services such as pothole repair, street sweeping, signage, striping, weed or litter control
along County-maintained roadways.
We invite your comments and feedback on County services.