The Treasurer's Office is responsible for collecting, investing and disbursing county funds. The Treasurer collects property
taxes and distributes the revenue to the County and other local governments and public entities, including school districts.Sue Sandstrom is the Arapahoe County Treasurer.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, information may be available in alternative formats upon request.
Please contact the Treasurer's Office for further assistance at the phone numbers listed below.
Our office hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please e-mail or phone us at 303-795-4550 with suggestions or comments. For TDD assistance, please call 303-795-4646.
Property Tax Information
- Sign up to receive an email notification when your Tax Notice is available online.
- If you are with a Title Company, you can now e-mail a request for a CTD.
- View your tax statement.
- Pay your taxes online. Please note that you will be charged a 2.5 percent service fee for making online tax payments with a credit card. There is no fee if making payment by e-check.
Online payments are not accepted after Oct. 15.
- Pay your taxes by phone by calling 1-877-847-6317.
- Deliver your tax payment to one of our payment locations.
- See our frequently-asked questions about property tax payments.
Applications for the Senior/Military Deferral are accepted January 1 through April 1. For more information, contact the Treasurer's
Office at 303-795-4550.
NEW: Excess funds collected by the Public Trustee and transferred to the Treasurer can be found here.