How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Sheriff Badge

Concealed Handgun Permits
New, Renewed or Retired Permits
Applications for new, renewal or retired peace officer concealed handgun permits will be accepted on a walk in basis at the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office Administration Building located at:
13101 E. Broncos Parkway
Centennial, CO 80112

The hours for submitting applications are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.

Please call 720-874-3895 if there are any questions related to the CHP process. Incomplete documentation may result in your CHP application not being processed.

*Effective March 14, 2014, per new state law, if you have an Arapahoe County permit and live in another county, you must renew in the county you reside.  If you live in Arapahoe County and have a permit from another county, you need to renew in Arapahoe County.

**Effective February 4, 2014, the Concealed Handgun Permit Section will be combining both the ACSO and the CBI required fees, into one payment.  In the past, two payments were required at the time of application.  The fee for New Permits is $152.50, and Renewals is $63.00.  This is not a fee increase.  Payment can be made via cash, check, cashier's check or money order payable to the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office (ACSO).

Helpful Forms