In 2009, Arapahoe County launched Align Arapahoe, a strategic planning and performance management program that is helping
our organization align and prioritize our day-to-day work with our overall strategic plan.
Align Arapahoe is strengthening our organization through better communication, cooperation and teamwork – all with a focus
on our vision to be First in Colorado, First in Service – Your County of Choice.
With Align Arapahoe, our goal is to become a results-oriented government by using performance measures to monitor progress
and to give us the necessary information and feedback to help make better program, service and budget decisions.
Our Strategic Plan includes 17 objectives that focus on how we will improve our organization. These include:
- Improve Customer Experience
- Enhance Quality of Life
- Improve Trust in Government
- Optimize Use of Financial Assets
- Maximize Financial Stability
- Improve Services
- Optimize Use of Resources
- Improve and Align Business Processes
- Increase Customer/Stakeholder Input
- Improve Internal and External Communication
- Increase Inter-departmental Cooperation
- Increase Community and Regional Partnerships
- Optimize Use and Capabilities of Technology
- Enhance Quality of Workforce
- Increase Accountability
- Improve Organizational Leadership
- Increase Employee and Volunteer Engagement
Enhancing your quality of life through exceptional delivery of services and efficient use of public funds.
First in Colorado, First in Service. Your County of choice.